Search the forum,

Discuss Tilers Forum Members Only - Mapei Ceramic Training Course in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com.

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Reaction score
Hoorah, all that nagging paid off :p
I'll attend if there is a few attending. Let's see a show of hands. Be nice to see if my mental image of you John is anything like reality !:D

Ha ha, we were always planning to do a Forum members only day, it was just pinning the training managers down for availability. So who's in then guys?

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Reaction score
What dates are you thinking ?

For a second Forum event? In all honesty we've no idea, we will have to wait on numbers for the first one and see if demand would meet us holding another event. There is a general ceramic training session scheduled for 10th September and 5th November if you wanted to attend one of those. It is the same course, just open to everyone, rather than just Forum members.

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Reaction score
Perfect! if there are numbers for a second i'll be sure to attend :thumbsup:

There is a general ceramic training session scheduled for 10th September and 5th November if you wanted to attend one of those. It is the same course, just open to everyone, rather than just Forum members.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
After posting in this thread and doing a mail shot for it, I realised that you had posted the newer event in the newer calendar system so I might have confused some people. So be sure to check both for people asking about it lol sorry

Reply to Tilers Forum Members Only - Mapei Ceramic Training Course in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen