Search the forum,

Discuss Tiler required For Somerset,Dorset and Devon area in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Tappy

TF
Reaction score
Here we go its worth a shot , we are an expanding company winning contracts all across the southwest from the small independent builders etc up to the the big National house builders .I am looking for 1 more potentially 2 more competent tilers who can work on there own initiative ,reliable ,clean and tidy with there work etc CSCS card is a must as 90% of our clients require this to work on there sites .NVQ i am not bothered either way as i believe experience counts for more than that .It is a position that could be either be Sub contract or employed depending on negotiations. Please share this post and PM me if you or anyone is looking .Thanks

D

Davie the tiler

Hi there I would be interested as a sub contractor,if you wish to discuss this further you can call me on **********,thanks David Rutherford.

Please private message Tappy for any further information as requested.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Tiler required For Somerset,Dorset and Devon area in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen