Search the forum,

Discuss tilemaster 3000 grout - bal micromax in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
It's interesting to chat about materials though. I've only ever had problems with BAL Superflex/ Micromax, and UCP. Had technical come out twice from BAL and twice from Mapei. Resolved each time thankfuly.
Yet to have any problems with 3000.... (watch this space I guess!)

As for slow soft grouts, what about Microflex?! Best white grout ever though.

Out of interest, what did the reps come out for? And how did they resolve the issue?

O

One Day

Out of interest, what did the reps come out for? And how did they resolve the issue

BAl was a shade problem. 2 whites vastly different side by side. Paid me to recolour as it was a mosaic. Mapei patchy and another stained oddly like rust, wouldn't admit anything but have me free epoxy to cover costs.

Reaction score
HI THERE , YOU CAN GET PATCHY AREAS DUE TO INCORRECT MIXING WITH MAPEI UCP AS THE CRYSTALS IN THE GROUT NEED TO DISSOLVE COMPLETELY ALWAYS MIX WITH POWER WHISK LEAVE FOR 2-3MINS THEN MIX AGAIN .

Last edited by a moderator:

Rosco100

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Have used Tilemaster's grout 3000 for a number of years and never had a problem,Always dries fine in any situation,I know people who have mixed it to thin and had problems with it not going off,So it's always best to mix it as thick as possible,Wouldn't use anything else !

Reaction score
My favourite grout is Ardex FL & FS depending on the tile being grouted. If I can`t get Ardex I will use Tilemaster 3000 which is a good back up. 3000 takes longer to set, but is a quality grout.
I buy all my Tilemaster gear from A&M Tiling Chelmsford, just down the road from Romford. I have bought Tilemaster leveller from PFC Flooring in Harold Hill and I am pretty sure that they stock quite a lot of the range.

Reply to tilemaster 3000 grout - bal micromax in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen