Search the forum,

Discuss Tiled swimming pool in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
This is a pool in cardiff just finished by me, rendered /screeded in ordinary sand and cement 3-1 mix with a sika integral waterproofer , it took ages longer than i usually take as it was an outdoor pool, and the guy was incapable of covering it -up ,so we were at the mercy of the wheather, which was rain rain rain, and now i have an indoor pool to start the whether is nice (typical ), the mosaic would not be my choice ether ,i understand the house /pool is going to be used for filming a gangster film shortly as well, please take a look :thumbsup: OH the thing at the end of the pool near the steps is a seat !! apparently & i have also fitted a cove ( rounded-out the wall/floor intersection ).....:hurray: if you have any question ,i will try to answer them for you .:thumbsup:

[video=youtube;_8dc6dbk7Ts]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8dc6dbk7Ts&feature=plcp[/video]

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
looks nice dave, how long would it take you to tile a pool that size?

nice house, isn't owned by anyone famous is it...

I

Ian

Looks ace Dave, I really envy you doing that sort of work day in, day out. Maybe one day I'll get the chance to do a pool :thumbsup:

B

bugs183

Lovely pool matey, we used to do a few and they are a skill set of their own!!
As above though, you have lost points for Simply Red!! :no:

Reaction score
looks nice dave, how long would it take you to tile a pool that size?

nice house, isn't owned by anyone famous is it...

about four days to tile/grout on my own Andy ! usually, & nobody famous , he has just had interest from film people, the owner/builder is from the rhondda valley ,and he has a mate who is a producer on DR who,so the other day he was looking around the studios in Cardiff that does DR WHO, and Casualty ,he was showing me the pics on his phone, its about who you know as well mate .......

Reply to Tiled swimming pool in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen