Search the forum,

Discuss Tile Levelling Spacers (Again) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Filip

TF
Midlands
Here you go

P1000930.jpg

G

GoneGuy

I am using 1.5mm clips and 3mm spacers that I use like a peg - so I don't push them in as a flat cross. I am far too messy to use the clip as the spacer.
That's sometimes the best as the clips will snap out better.
Before putting the clips in run a margin trowel along the tile to remove a little adhesive so that when the clip goes in and then the tile, little to no adhesive pushes through the grout line.
Also keeping the clips clean helps with them breaking clean.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Nottingham
First few tiles may move apart a little when tightening - just use a little chock of wood and a rubber mallet to tap them back to where they should be. Once you've got a few down and they're all locked together they won't pull apart anymore but a keep an eye on them.

Reply to Tile Levelling Spacers (Again) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen