Currently reading:
This pilot has a death wish!

Search the forum,

Discuss This pilot has a death wish! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Is that a Euro Fighter Typhoon?

I'm afraid I don't actually know Lee, I don't keep up to date anymore.
But these are. :)

IMG_2018.JPG IMG_2019.JPG IMG_2020.JPG

Reply to This pilot has a death wish! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them. Price seems good for the tiles I need, but I need a large number of porcelain tiles for an external...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use for feedback. We have been established in Newport, South Wales (just across the bridge from Bristol)...
Replies
Views
Join The Tile Association and Get Noticed Some time ago joining The Tile Association may have got your tile business noticed, but it wouldn’t have helped your website much, as the Tiles.org.uk...
Replies
Views
Norcros sells Johnson Tiles UK Bathroom and kitchen products provider Norcros has finalised the sale of its subsidiary, Johnson Tiles UK. The sale for £1m to its UK management team comprising...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a couple of years and the tiling business is going quite well but the book-keeper I was recommended...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement