Search the forum,

Discuss The Tile Association in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

brian c

Are any of the members of the forums a member of The Tile Association,if so how much did it cost and is it worth the money?

S

Spud

i am not a member yet but i have worked for many of the companies in the tile association in my opinion it is an excellent organisation and the tiling industry can only benefit from its existance some of the top bods on the comitee are ex fixers so its not just men in grey suits running it

B

brian c

Thanks for that Gary.I beleive that with the membership you get £2mill worth of public liability insurance,so anyone who's PLI is going to need renewed soon may wish to give joining the TTA a consideration.
----
thanks Dan,had a look lots of different opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to The Tile Association in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen