Search the forum,

Discuss The Tile Association, Pro Tile Fixers Association or None? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
The Tile Association, Pro Tile Fixers Association or None?
We have The Tile Association and now probably a Professional Tile Fixers Association.... but how many of you pay to sign up for the services they provide?

G

GazTech

My experience has taught me,subscribe to a guild or assosiation is just lining someones pocket,public liability is enough in this job IMO

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
You can join something like the Federation of Small Businesses if you're after that sort of benefit. (cheaper banking, good tax support on inspection, decent insurances and free advice lines etc etc etc).

E

enduro

If your good at your job you shouldn't need any of this, how many times have you been asked, if you have qualifications or you belong to any trade organisation, i never have.

Reply to The Tile Association, Pro Tile Fixers Association or None? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen