• Thread starter Mike ramsdale
  • Start date
  • Replies 60
  • Views 9K
Search the forum,

Discuss The Beast in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mike ramsdale

cheers mate, I thought as much regarding the Dewalt, great machine but not practical for your average domestics. would you say the clipper is as good as the rubi nd 200? and I assume itsthe bigger one of the nortons (t220)? or something?

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
It's ok but I don't use it for anything other then metros really and kitchen walls i use the dewalt or my sigma most of the time which can be overkill but I'd rather have the power and capabilities and not need them rather then need them and have to do without

M

Mike ramsdale

diaganal cuts for falls in shower trays. very neet like factory edges with the good wet saws, you cant get quite the same finish with a grinder.

M

Mike ramsdale

i basically just want to know if it leave a nicer finish than a grinder for envelopes and cuts on show etc. and if 600's are manageable on them. cheers

Reply to The Beast in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen