Search the forum,

Discuss Thanks to Ableskills for my five week course. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

dingabell

Just a quick one to thank everyone at Ableskills in Dartford for my five week tiling course.
The course was great with plenty of practical time and a good bit of banter thrown in for good measure.
To see everyone improving so much over the five weeks proves how much can be learnt with the right teachers. Terry and Max are spot on and you couldn't ask for better tutors. I'd highly recommend a course here to anyone. Just a final word to say good luck to Sean, Russell, and Dean the naked tiler. Good luck guys, I know you'll all be a massive success, and thanks for all the laughs for the last five weeks.

R

RB3000

It won't be the same without you cleaning up after us all Massive! I'll definitely 2nd your point on the quality of teaching at Able Skills, can't quite believe what we're capable of after only 5 weeks. However always remember mate, Terry doesn't release me back into the wild for another 5 weeks which means I'll always be twice as good as you......

Reply to Thanks to Ableskills for my five week course. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen