Search the forum,

Discuss Thank you to timeless john. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Some of you here will have seen a job I did in Kingston Upon Thames.
It was a Geo floor in the Edinburgh pattern.

http://www.tilersforums.com/43-tili...482-victorian-floor-kingston-upon-thames.html

what I failed to mention, shamefully, was that before and during this project I was speaking with [MENTION=11380]timeless john[/MENTION] about it, getting his opinions on ways to overcome certain issues, Which I think we did quite successfuly.
So this just a post to say thank you John! Appreciated! :thumbsup:

W

White Room

good-news-175.gif

T

Time's Ran Out

He got on his 'dog and bone' to have a 'Darby and Joan'. Said lets have a 'Dickie Bird' about this tiling game and put a 'boat race' to your name. He wanted to meet at the 'battle cruiser ' but settled for a coffee at a garage. Weber was on his 'Dickie Dirt' so I could tell he had 'bread and honey' so I let him pay ( a northern trait). We spoke 'pony and trap' for over an hour and left with a new 'china plate'!

O

Old Mod

He got on his 'dog and bone' to have a 'Darby and Joan'. Said lets have a 'Dickie Bird' about this tiling game and put a 'boat race' to your name. He wanted to meet at the 'battle cruiser ' but settled for a coffee at a garage. Weber was on his 'Dickie Dirt' so I could tell he had 'bread and honey' so I let him pay ( a northern trait). We spoke 'pony and trap' for over an hour and left with a new 'china plate'!

Hahaha fair cop guv'nor u got me! Hahaha :thumbsup:

Reply to Thank you to timeless john. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays