Search the forum,

Discuss Tanking a swimming pool ! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Thanks Ed ! i think i have used this about ten years ago is it a white liquid ? we used one with a fibreglass mesh and set the mesh in the white liquid, we started with a brush to apply ,then we switch to troweling it on ,it dried like an elasticated layer/liner then we tiled straight on to it , it stayed white in colour !..........?

E

Eduardo

Thanks Ed ! i think i have used this about ten years ago is it a white liquid ? we used one with a fibreglass mesh and set the mesh in the white liquid, we started with a brush to apply ,then we switch to troweling it on ,it dried like an elasticated layer/liner then we tiled straight on to it , it stayed white in colour !..........?

That's.I have no idea if it's expensive, but it's a good product and easy to work with. Only tools and clothes suffer:lol:

Reply to Tanking a swimming pool ! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen