Search the forum,

Discuss Stupid things you've done after leaving the pub. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

peed in my sisters handbag and tried blaming the dog in the morning!
"must be a damned clever dog" said my sister "It's b****y well managed to refasten the buckles" or words to that effect:incazzato:

F

faithhealer

mate pretended to shoot his mams mynah bird with his air gun. It wasn't loaded but the air blast blew half it's feathers off !!

D

doug boardley

a mate was walking back from Windermere to Kendal after a night out, and walked back along railway line, (unelectrified!) got about 5 miles down the line and stopped for a ciggy, turned his back on the wind to light his ciggy and then carried on, straight back to Windermere:20:

D

dagger

i was rather inebreated, and a pal of mine said he had no money to donate to a charity that is close to my heart as my brother is affected
"cystic fibrosis", so in the pub, collection box in hand me and a few pals around went outside and covered his whole car, wheels and all in cf stickers.. the whole car, windows, tyres, the lot.. he donates regularly now!!

as each sticker went on, we ****ed ourselves....you had to be there!

Last edited by a moderator:

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Spent 7 hours asleep in a great big bush of pampas grass in Jersey.

Tell the wife I love her, just to get a bit.............she always knows, and tells me to naff off.

Did a rather large technicolour yawn right up the window of a Chinese take away :yikes:

And more........

F

faithhealer

My mate kidnapped a duck from the local park, his wife found it tied to the kichen table!

D

DHTiling

Strumermans EX wife found over 100 dead rabbits in the bath next morning..that was funny....

OH!! and he fell down the back of a wardrobe after night out..pretending to be superman diving of the wardrobe into!! well they were naked , so guess the rest as to what he was doing but he had to smash the back out the wardrobe to escape...:lol:

Reply to Stupid things you've done after leaving the pub. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen