Search the forum,

Discuss Splash protection and greater flexibility in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Dan published a new article:

Floor-level showers are the ultimate in bathroom design. At Cersaie, Schlüter-Systems is exhibiting intelligent detail solutions for building them with its new splash protection profiles Schlüter®-SHOWERPROFILE-WS and -WSK. Other additions to the program include the linear drainage KERDI-LINE in lengths from 130 to 180 cm for constructing larger shower installations and a linear drainage with an eccentric, vertical drain.

Read more about this article...

Reply to Splash protection and greater flexibility in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen