Search the forum,

Discuss Sigma 9p mmmm in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Peter

10m every time, the Zoe looks far too big unless it's going to be staying up for weeks. Even my Sigma bridge saw is a brute to shift.

S

Sigma UK

Stevo, machine will take a 400 between guide and blade max and guide on bar is 390mm.

Yep, someone on one of my previous posts mentioned that the 9p came with a better blade, ho hum. Still a great machine and guide come off in a second and then you can run what you want through it.

PM me your details and I will get something sorted out for you. Your not too far away from our office anyway. :thumbsup:

STEVO

TF
Reaction score
Stevo, machine will take a 400 between guide and blade max and guide on bar is 390mm.

Yep, someone on one of my previous posts mentioned that the 9p came with a better blade, ho hum. Still a great machine and guide come off in a second and then you can run what you want through it.

Thanks fella.

Reaction score
Yep cam_low, been using the machine some more on another bathroom job and you are right, the blade is not great which given the price and quality of the machine is not really ideal !? Even on ceramic it doesn't make the greatest of cuts.

Reply to Sigma 9p mmmm in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen