Search the forum,

Discuss Sigma 3b3m manual cutter... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Lexter

TF
Reaction score
Hi all my names Lex and I've been a long time lerker but never posted before. I've had loads of questions and always found the answers so hence the reason not posting.
The experience on this forum is invaluable and I've learnt tons. Thanks for your help.
I'm originally a plaster/decorator and have been working with a tiler on and off for years picking up tips and technics.
The reason I've come out the woodwork is I was going to treat myself to a sigma 3b3m max for this current job. My question is my customer said they had ordered 60x60 tiles but when I checked they are 61. Would the sigma 3b3m max cut this? I'm hoping someone who has one could let me know before I buy it.
Thanks in advance for your time
Lex

Lexter

TF
Reaction score
Thanks, I was looking at the 700 but the budget did not allow me. I was trying to kerb my spending, I'm terrible with tools and I've run out of room in the house to keep them. I recently purchase the rubi wet saw thinking that's all I'll ever need manual cutters save so much time.
I may have to bite the bullet and go for 700. Unless anyone can recommend another cutter for around the same price below £250.

W

White Room

What about big clinker from topps
S021116.jpg

Reply to Sigma 3b3m manual cutter... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Currently using TX700N but obviously now too small for the 1200x600mm I'm increasingly being...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen