Discuss Sigma 3b vs 3bm?? in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

M

mattle40

just remember tiles are getting bigger

to be honest i dont think id take on a job bigger than 60's the only place im in any trouble therefore is diagonal 60's but i just cant stretch to the bigger cutter yet.....

D

DHTiling

to be honest i dont think id take on a job bigger than 60's the only place im in any trouble therefore is diagonal 60's but i just cant stretch to the bigger cutter yet.....

I will watch out for your ebay forsale thread for the Sigma and i will link you to a proper Rubi seller. :)

S

Stewart

The dark side isn't what it used to be....
56a3a57a-1eb5-1239.jpg

Created on iPhone.....

D

DHTiling

Using a sigma for long periods leads to this..

[video=youtube;4wSr7h_pjxs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wSr7h_pjxs&feature=related[/video]

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
i was expecting it when i posted the topic to be honest :lol:, i unfortunatly am set on a sigma and cannot be swayed to rubi, as mentioned iv been using rubi, 4 years now and learnt with it too, but the ts range has just put me off, iv always felt the same way to be honest just never took the step, i know the tx is far superior to ts but i just feel the brand in general has gone downhill, having worked with them, and even selling them iv experienced alot of problems...... sadly :thumbsdown:

i think this is the best post ive ever read on here, soooo......let me get this right, you trained on a rubi, you had a rubi, and you used to sell rubi's.....and you now relise there a pile of crap..... and you now relise the dreadfull error you have made, and you need to get a far superior sigma cutter.......this is music to my ears... respect-046.gif

M

Mike

the 3b is on special offer in diatech (scotland) for £220 i think that will be plus v.a.t. so £264 in total.and a free sigma washboy sponge. give roger there a ring, he's really helpful. delivery is very good too, next day

G

Gall.B

You wont be disapointed with the Sigma easily a better cutter than any Rubi! unlike Rubi wont fall to bits :lol:

Having said that I would plump for the Tomecanic supercoup 75, goes through porcs like butter tho not as well built as the Sigma, going for the 900 or the 1350 next me thinks.

Still cant belive the amount of numptys out there willing to argue Rubis are remotely good??? any big job ive been on the Rubis go back in the van & everybody uses the Sigma :thumbsup:

Think the biggest advocate of Rubis on here once deflected to Montolit & claimed He wouldnt go back to Rubi :ban:

Reply to Sigma 3b vs 3bm?? in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks