Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

beanz

TF
Reaction score
I don't really understand the different tiles in the shower!?! To me, the small cuts were unnecessary and don't make for a good look, but that's easy for me to say, as photos can be deceptive.

S

Stef

that's his coffee mug :sofahide:

- - - Updated - - -

stef, is that one days work mate?

I wish Ash, the walls were bad, new studs & new plasterboard almost all round, the back window wall is sitting 22mm off the plumb..

S

Stef

I don't really understand the different tiles in the shower!?! To me, the small cuts were unnecessary and don't make for a good look, but that's easy for me to say, as photos can be deceptive.

That's the customers choice.
It's always hard to tell from photographs but it is really nice in the flesh..

There's going to be a glass screen fixed where the chrome listello is fixed, that's why on the other wall the tile extends out with the tray..

B

Bubblecraft

Been a while since I posted up some work. Here's a bathroom fit I carried out last month.

Before:
3uny5yhu.jpg
5enesedy.jpg
agyruten.jpg
evereseh.jpg
eguguhu8.jpg

After:
umy9y3a9.jpg
ny4ate2e.jpg
e5e9ype9.jpg
ata9e9y5.jpg
habasa3e.jpg
a7usypyz.jpg
re3uduhy.jpg

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Great job, really like the main wll tiles. ( what are they)?

only slight criticism. I would have made the wc frame boxing level with the window sill.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Nice work Gus, complete transformation, no shower screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen