Search the forum,

Discuss Second opinion on work carried out in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Can you view the videos dave?
Yes. Not good is it

It's really bad... Its scary to think if the tiling was good id have never got to where I am just now.... And more scary to think there is other people's houses they have worked in that that is hanging over children when in bathroom

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
It's really bad... Its scary to think if the tiling was good id have never got to where I am just now.... And more scary to think there is other people's houses they have worked in that that is hanging over children when in bathroom
I see this type of work regularly, just had a video of a job 10 times worse than yours

Reaction score
I see this type of work regularly, just had a video of a job 10 times worse than yours
Dave

Do you know what woukd cause plasterboard to turn a weird colour?
IMG_20210301_131442.jpg

Reply to Second opinion on work carried out in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen