Discuss Screwfix 500th store celebration deal in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

gamma38

TF
Reaction score
No, that's a big part of it. But also they seem to sell such a large amount of crap as well. Substandard materials. The trade side is a joke, the prices are the same no matter which door you go into and you have to check that you are getting what you ordered, so many times you get back to the job only to find that you have the wrong stuff.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I've only ever ordered online their stores do my head in. Like a massive Argos warehouse with a porch to stand in waiting. At least my local couple are anyway.

L

LM

I phone them and ask them to price match, they normally do and it saves me a delivery charge as I live in the arse hole of nowhere plus if there's a problem I can conveniently take it back to their store. So for me if they sell a particular product I'm after it works.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Flintstone

I really like them, extremely convenient being one on my road, not good for everything but a lot of things.

O

On one

I am a rare visitor, but it winds me up when a disinterested member of staff asks you for a postcode when you're paying for your items.....''No Thanks'' from me I'm afraid.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Why dose it take 15 mins to get a box of latex gloves ?......I can see them on the bloody shelve behind her......but as she's a 'sale clerk' and not 'a picker'.....she can't get them....:mad:.....better service in B&Q ...and there bloody useless !!

R

Rookery

I usually order on line and get free delivery so I don't often have to go into the shop. I'm lucky in that I'm early on the drivers route so that the delivery is always 08.00 or thereabouts.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Ordered loads off of Amazon lately and they always seem to be about 8:30 I must be one of his first drops.

Reply to Screwfix 500th store celebration deal in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks