Search the forum,

Discuss Screen protector for iPhone in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Sugar @widler I think it might be because the listing I bought from mentioned 9H hardness or something.

image.jpg

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I got 3 prices off them and it increased every time. Ended up falling out with a manager but he didn't budge on price still!

I absolutely despise the firm. But their tech is well made.

People always say Apple add features late. And they're right. But when Apple adds a feature (like nfc or Apple watch or whatever) it gets 20 times the amount of users the whole market had combined beforehand. And that makes things work. Banks get on board then and listen. Phone networks change masts for Apple.

No other firm has that power.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Gits screwed me then.

I paid for a replacement phone, dropped off at my door, then the bloke too my phone at the same time, so I just transferred my data to the new phone, then they confirmed it was only screen damaged, and refunded SOME of the cost of the new phone back to me.

So perhaps it was the way I did it.

I'd pay the same again not to visit a store. lol

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Subscribed
Co.Durham
Gits screwed me then.

I paid for a replacement phone, dropped off at my door, then the bloke too my phone at the same time, so I just transferred my data to the new phone, then they confirmed it was only screen damaged, and refunded SOME of the cost of the new phone back to me.

So perhaps it was the way I did it.

I'd pay the same again not to visit a store. lol

This will be why you got charged more to start with ..

Quote: When you request screen repair online or by phone, Apple will place an authorization on your credit card to cover the iPhone out-of-warranty cost. We’ll charge this amount if your iPhone has additional damage and is eligible for out-of-warranty service. If your iPhone has no damage other than the screen, we’ll charge the amount below. Learn more.

So you got charged out of warranty price I suppose..

O

Old Mod

Not done any of this with a six but the way it used to work with the 5 is £59.99 for screen then £169 if there was an actual problem with the phone. If they fixed it for less u got a refund of the diff. If it was anymore serious ur £169 got u a brand new phone with a used processor!
I got mine wet and I knew someone in a store, (they've left now) but I paid £59.99 for screen and got a new refurb phone :D

Reply to Screen protector for iPhone in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement