Search the forum,

Discuss School boy error... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rich

Anybody know what the best thing to get Primer G off of a bath? Had a bit of a spillage :mad2:

S

Stewart

I spilled a bottle over my nice new tan boots and they were ruined instantly......

Created on iPhone.....

R

Rich

Had my primer in a pot, knocked it off the window sill like a total oaf and then did the really helpful flinging arms around trying to catch it but just chucking it all over the room (looked about as graceful as a wounded buffalo). Cleaned it all up but when I took my sheets off the bath to tidy up at the end of the day, found some that had run into it.

Was hoping that there was some secret trick to getting it off (apart from not being a pratt and getting it in there in the first place)

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
get a hold off a chefs/bakers plastic scraper the one with rounded edges for cutting dough etc

these are flexible enough yet tough enough to clean the curved baths down without marking them

and some nice warm water too:thumbsup:

ps mind and stick yer speedos on

Reply to School boy error... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen