Search the forum,

Discuss Schluter tile trims in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Andy S tile

hi folks
right we,re on with that school i told you about the other week and its going alright we,ve fixed 170 m2 by the end of today but now weve gone and hit the inevitable snag, the contractor supplied the tile trims and they,ve orderd no where near enough we,re only 30 short. OOPS!!! anyhow he rang his supplier and they,ve only got 7 in stock, so does anyone know where i can get hold of any schluter 6mm trims i think there called profile, they have a 2mm grout space above the tile and against the wall. they,re a light blue and i,m not 100% sure but i think the code is RON60AB. I,m in a travelelodge on a pay per 20 min computer so i,ll leave it till morning before i log back on and see if anybody knows where i can get them in a hurry? By the way job is in windsor, london. Need these a.s.a.p.
Thanx Andy

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
i go through ctd,,they get them ordered usually 24 hour delivery or 48 max,,dont think they hold any though why not try schluter direct and explain the hurry they might help you out or advise who local holds any:thumbsup:

E

emc:tiles

Hi, I have just spoken to Schluter UK, and this colour is discontinued ! The German factory might have some but you're talking weeks until they can get them into the UK. They do another colour that is PB (Pastel Blue), but they aren't sure how much of a different colour it is to AB. . Cheers

Reply to Schluter tile trims in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen