Search the forum,

Discuss Rubi TZ-850 manual tile cutter / splitter £420 in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 51092

Rubi TZ-850 Manual Tile Cutter. Condition is used only for one domestic floor tiling job, so is in excellent condition. Brilliant tool that effortlessly split my 600x600 porcelain tiles every time.

I have the purchase invoice for proof of purchase. These now retail for approx £600.

Cash on collection preferred. I live in Tadworth, Surrey KT205EP

I will consider sending via courier but the buyer must cover the cost of delivery. Please get in touch if you want me to do this.

£420

Thanks

IMG_20190422_195156.jpg IMG_20190422_195000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
At the top I think Geoff, £420?

I

Italy

sorry if I'm OT,
but are the rubi tz so expensive?
I didn't imagine these prices, I was watching
here in Italy a rubi 85 tz, costs like 2 sigma 90cm ...
seem embarrassing prices, are they made of titanium?

D

Deleted member 51092

Hi Albert,

Just finished about 70m2 of floor tiling at home. I wasn't that quick at it but not a bad job. I now either need to sell the tools I bought to do it or use them to earn some money!

In all likelihood I'll probably stick to my day job, but tbh structural engineering is a bucket load of stress, responsibility and hard work for not a lot of reward.

If I ever got made redundant and got a pay out of likely retrain to do a trade/craft where I can work for myself. Just scarry the thought of actually doing it.

D

Dumbo

Could you not work for yourself as a structural engineer . Maybe not doing calcs for huge bridges But you could do the rounds of architects to see if you could do their house calcs .

Reply to Rubi TZ-850 manual tile cutter / splitter £420 in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen