Discuss Rubi trade day today in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

Old Mod

Morning,
Just quickie, just decided to pitch up at Rubi trade day in Walton Surrey as works not til tomorrow! :)
Anyone got a question or statement they want me to empart on them? Haha
No Sigma users allowed to participate! Haha ain't got time for your rants this morning! Hahaha

Marc.

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Old Mod

Well good start for me freebie bag, wait for ir!
Sponge!
5mm spacers,
Training DVD
And a note book
Ooow and a Rubi carrier bag hahaha

O

Old Mod

image.jpg

And I got outta bed on my day off for this! Hahaha

S

Spare Tool

Well good start for me freebie bag, wait for ir!
Sponge!
5mm spacers,
Training DVD
And a note book
Ooow and a Rubi carrier bag hahaha
Sponge will come in handy, oh and the training dvd...if you've got a wobbly table :)

S

Spare Tool

I'd be interested to hear what on earth they were thinking when they came up with the TPs porcelain (pah!!) cutter.
Hope they got one on display you can have a play with, but I bet your bottom dollar there won't be a porc tile in sight to cut on it ;)

O

Old Mod

What was shown during the training?

Where the coffee machine was, and as its one of two CTD depots I use, I already knew!haha

They had an itinerary, only it didn't quite work out for the poor guy!
I must admit I felt for him!
Could u imagine what he went through with me giving him the 3rd degree for an hour, considering I've been tiling considerably longer than he's been alive! :rolleyes:

cant remember the last time I used 5mm spacers lol

I did ask if they had a surplus?
And mentioned that the only reason they'll probably be used
is as packers! :D

Reply to Rubi trade day today in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks