Discuss Rodia 259 RS Diamond wet cutter/ other bits and pieces. in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Morning everyone. I've decided to come off the tools for the foreseeable future and take some time out to just contemplate where life is going atm, so not gonna need my tools anymore. Most of it is around 12-18 months, in good nick and includes the following:

- Rodia 259 RS (110v) Wet saw (including side table plus 2 legs with wheels bought as extras) - £999. I've used this on only 3 jobs and was bought in August 2022 directly from Diatech UK,

- Montolit Masterpumas 93P3/63P3 - £200 for the two.

- Milwaukee M123 PLKIT- 401P M12 Green laser level - £200.

I have receipts for all the above from ITS, DM tools, Dave at Tradetiler and Amazon in case you'd want proof that it is legit gear.

I can't seem to load any pictures from my PC as the files are too big so just WhatsApp me on 07961290979 and I'll ping them over.

Cheers
Gabor
Carterton, Oxfordshire.

Reply to Rodia 259 RS Diamond wet cutter/ other bits and pieces. in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks