Search the forum,

Discuss Rajah Rustico Tiles Needed in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com.

C

Charles Berry

hi there,

I have recently had the builders in and they have removed/ broken three of my tiles up in my kitchen in need to do the work required. the tiles are topps tiles rajah rustico, i have contacted topps tiles for which they have told me there discontinued, im having a real problem trying to find these tiles so thought it might be worth a try on here. if i cant find any i will have to bite the bullet and have a whole new floor put down which i cant really justify.

Any help would be greatly appreiated.

Cheers Charlie

I

Ian

Welcome to the forum Charlie. Can you post a picture please. Always the best way of jogging people's memories.

Reaction score
Hi Charlie,

We saw your post a while ago while we too were searching for these tiles as we are having an extension and needed to match in.

We had to bite the bullet and get a whole new floor and have just lifted up our floor. We have 5 tiles in tact if you still need them?

Sorry if we are too late.....

Angela

M

Maggy

Hi Angela

I too am looking for 4 Rajah Rustico tiles. Have you still got yours?

I have just had a new staircase fitted and have a square on kitchen floor missing tiles. I have been to Topps Tiles, where I got them from but they dont stock them anymore.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Maggy

Reply to Rajah Rustico Tiles Needed in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen