Search the forum,

Discuss Raimondi Levelling System in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

martin1c

TF
Arms
Cheshire
I've used the raimondi system on large format tiles. All I seem to get is the 1m porcelanosa tiles these days and the Raimondi clips really help. Yes, it makes keeping the work area clean harder but on larger tiles it makes sure that they don't move. One point to note is that when using them on floor tiles they do try to move the grout gap when you tighten up the clip so I always knock the tile back into position. I've also found that this system is great when floors aren't quite level or have hollows in them. It's an expensive addition and I know that some will say that they don't need it because they can tile etc but I've found the Raimondi system very useful.

R

RinkyDinky

I recently tried the ATR Tile leveller, the results were just fantastic, and i finished the floor in 25% less time than usual. Simple, cheap system but it definitely works. I have been tiling for many years and thought these were a gimmick but quite the opposite, I did try the LASH system but it was poor and the Raimondi was expensive and clumsy.
I now never go out now without a box. The website is informative, shows how many are needed and there are some neat you tube videos showing it being used. Hope that helps.

Reply to Raimondi Levelling System in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.