Currently reading:
Quarry / terracotta tiles

Discuss Quarry / terracotta tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Albert

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Gateshead NE8, UK
try these
1586672031622.png

Reply to Quarry / terracotta tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Kitchen Tiling Guide This simple Kitchen Tiling Guide is something a lot of people could have done with finding before attempting to tile their kitchen walls or floor. Hi. Hope you can help me...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
Hello I plan to tile our bathroom with 60x60 cm tiles (8 mm thick) and the shower (because of the slope from all sides) will be done with mosaic tiles (5x5 cm). After researching I came to the...
Replies
Views
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to tile a simple drywall construction in our bathroom. I got some good advice here so I hope you guys...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement