Search the forum,

Discuss Project Sigma 9P in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Well this is how it came, Missing parts are, splashguard, Water Tray and marker guide. Oh and also a plate that covers the wheel as you look at the third photo.
sig1.JPG sig2.JPG sig3.JPG

S

Spud

I am refurbing my old rubi table saw Neale ,its 19years old and rubi stopped making spares for it 12 years ago it is rusty, needed new wheels on the sliding tray , a new start switch , new water plug stopper needed new hand wheels for the blade guard and a new water pump, so far it has cost me £165 for a new switch, £80 for new wheels and sealed bearings on the sliding tray , £20 for new rubber on the sliding tray, £5 for a water stopper ,£16 for hammerite paint , I need a new cutting guide Karl dahm sell a universal one for about £60 , I bought some ptfe sheet as I am attaching guide feet to the tray to keep it running in line as the tray can wander at the moment , that was £20 and i will put an rcd safety plug on it as its 240v to keep it safe so in all when its done it will have cost around £386. I will take some photos at the weekend and if you dont mind I will post them on here :thumbsup:ps. the paint job is rubbish but i just wanted to tidy it up and protect it from further rusting

Reply to Project Sigma 9P in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen