Currently reading:
Prefab homes tiling on production line

Search the forum,

Discuss Prefab homes tiling on production line in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

Josh Smedley

Yes I have so just weighing up my options it seems like a good opportunity.

I came out of the interview thinking of a load of questions I wanted to ask haha I am.used to a certain way of doing things so just wanted to know how they work in there with things such as tile cutters whether they still use your normal flat bed wet cutter and s straight cutter.

I know there is time scales to work to aswell so I just wondered if there is much tiling in the bathrooms they make but I know everyone will.be different of course. These are things I should of remembered to ask them while I was there haha

O

Old Mod

No worries, I wouldn’t worry too tough, it’s just the unknown.
I remember when I applied for a job working in North Africa back in the eighties.
I was worried sick before hand, I hate to fail, I was concerned I’d make myself look like a fool.
Haha what an idiot I was, I could have done the job in my sleep.
So don’t worry yourself until you know there’s something to worry about.
If you get stuck, come back and someone will be able to guide you I’m sure.
Good luck.

Reply to Prefab homes tiling on production line in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All, We are looking for a tiler for potential tiling work in the Suffolk and Essex area. We are also looking for anyone who is interested to do a tiling apprenticeship with us. Anyone...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
Hi All - I am searching for Todagres Aral Beige Pulido tile (large format - 32"x32"/ 120cm x 120cm). Unfortunately, the tile was discontinued over the past few months and I need ~200sqft (~20-25...
Replies
Views
Landsteph
L
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to tile a simple drywall construction in our bathroom. I got some good advice here so I hope you guys...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for cutting large format porc? Ive been relatively lucky up until recently and been able to cut most of...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement