Search the forum,

Discuss (Practice)Grouting - Grout3000 in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

Waluigi

I mean that you’re not doing a large area of tiles so you’ll finish grouting very quickly. That’s assuming you’re grouting the tiles you stuck the other day as a practise run?

Reaction score
I mean that you’re not doing a large area of tiles so you’ll finish grouting very quickly. That’s assuming you’re grouting the tiles you stuck the other day as a practise run?

Ah! Yes... took about 15-20mins for me to do the full wall, i did sponge straight after, so thats where the main issue is then... not giving enough time to dry

Reply to (Practice)Grouting - Grout3000 in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen