Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Photos of your work! - Professional Wall and Floor Tiling Pictures (2018 Private Arms Thread) in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Not a difficult cut but a bit tricky out of a 120x270 piece

E58AA594-A4E3-4CE5-B188-8D07B4E15C08.jpeg

Wayne Brown

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Wow that's gonna be a jotm winner when complete alot of hours and careful prep work going into that one mate cant wait to see that done . Cheers kop

Wayne Brown

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Gonna have a flow screed pumped in on top of this open plan extension floor which has a wet underfloor heating system which I am installing all materials supplied by UHeat and a floor polishing company are coming to grind back polish and seal the floor to show the aggregate will be interesting to see the end result. kop

IMG_20190324_174554.jpg IMG_20190324_174607.jpg IMG_20190324_174621.jpg

O

On one

My very first Herring Bone job from last week. Not good, but not bad either. Still trying to work out how I ended up with a mistake in it,anyone?

IMG_0266.jpg

Reply to Photos of your work! - Professional Wall and Floor Tiling Pictures (2018 Private Arms Thread) in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks