Search the forum,

Discuss Nuova Battipav Elite 80 110v in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

C&S

Does anyone else use the Elite 80 110v?
Mine has decided to annoy me.
When I try to start it up, it starts for a few seconds, about 4-5 seconds, and switches off again.
I have it plugged into a 3.3Kva transformer, which is adequate enough for a 3hp machine...???
Any ideas anyone?:mad2:

S

Spud

i am just refurbishing my old 3 hp rubi bench saw which had a similar fault it may be the electronic on off switch, is it a push button or a turning cam switch? its a high power load and the switches do burn out

C

C&S

Thanks Gary and Diggy. I am really cr@p with electrics. I am going to try a 5Kva transformer, if that doesnt work its off in to the shop for a new switch and/or lead.

Diggy

TF
Reaction score
3.3 kva works fine on my mates 110v sigma , but he uses the thicker 32 amp lead after similar probs.

I also fixed a Sigma a few years ago after the switch failed following similar probs.

Diggy

Reply to Nuova Battipav Elite 80 110v in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen