Search the forum,

Discuss Nothwest tiler wanted ASAP in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andy S tile

Now then lads i,ve landed a job today for a 45sq m marble conservatory, i havn,t been and seen the job yet but i,ve spoke to the guy and its 100% goer a.s.a.p. I,ll be honest with you all and say that i never touched marble tiles so i was hoping if somebody out there fancies doing the job with me we,ll split it down the middle. Please only respond to this if your an expert in marble cuz this job is for the owner of one of my local tiling shops so its gotta be perfect. If your local to lancashire (burnley area) and you can do the job in the next couple of weeks please get in touch.
Many Thanks Andy

D

DHTiling

Andy..I will sticky this for you till you get someone....good luck mate...
----
come on peeps a nice little earner here........

Last edited by a moderator:
B

brundlefly

Andy if you dont get sorted in a weeks time drop me line

Dave in machester
i have done a lot of natural stone work, just completed 360 m2 in prestbury

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Andy S tile

Many thanks to all who replied to this and pm'd me. (you know who you are) Anyway Mark (Graces dad) Gonna come have a look at the job with me tomorrow night.
Thanks again Andy

D

DHTiling

pleased you found someone andy...goodluck with the job mate.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Nothwest tiler wanted ASAP in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen