Discuss Northern Ireland Course in the Ireland area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

A

AndyNI

Hi Everyone,
First off this is a great site, very informative, well done everyone.
I am looking for some information about a suitable tiling course. I am currently a Sales Rep for an Electrical wholesale company, unfortunately with the current climate i am being made redundant. I have had a keen interest in tiling and am now considering starting it as my main income, i have had a bit if experience in DIY tiling having tiled the last couple of house's i owned. Can anyone give me some advice on a good course in Northern Ireland i could attend.

Cheers,
Andy

D

davy_G

Hi Andy, welcome to the forums:thumbsup:

Im just outside Belfast and had to venture over to London as there isnt anything that can get you up and going in 4 weeks here.
The local tecs have 12 week evening courses but that was no use to me, i wass looking for intensive training. I went to PTS in Harlow, flew easyjet to Stanstead, they picked me up and left me off each friday. If you want any more info look at the course feedback thread or their website. Anything else PM me.

G

GazTech

Hi Everyone,
First off this is a great site, very informative, well done everyone.
I am looking for some information about a suitable tiling course. I am currently a Sales Rep for an Electrical wholesale company, unfortunately with the current climate i am being made redundant. I have had a keen interest in tiling and am now considering starting it as my main income, i have had a bit if experience in DIY tiling having tiled the last couple of house's i owned. Can anyone give me some advice on a good course in Northern Ireland i could attend.

Cheers,
Andy
This is all I can find for Ireland.....Gaz
Profile Tiling, Tullamore, Ireland. +353 (0) 5793 54595
Tip Top Tiling Waterford Ireland - Tiling Course

D

DHTiling

Last edited by a moderator:
A

AndyNI

Thanks for the replies guys, looks like it will be off to England for training then, shame there is nowhere in Northern Ireland.

Reply to Northern Ireland Course in the Ireland area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks