Search the forum,

Discuss No More Ply in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

cjbombero

I have used No More Ply previously when tiling a bathroom floor which had very uneven floorboards. Although it was more expensive than standard ply the floor looked great and it was really solid before tiling.

I have got a job to do where some boxing is needed at the end of a bath (same level as the end of the bath, approx 400 x 750) I want the structure to be waterproof as the area is liable to get wet, has anyone got any experience of using NO More Ply this way? Was it any good? Can you reccommend an alternative?

cjbombero

D

DHTiling

I have used No More Ply previously when tiling a bathroom floor which had very uneven floorboards. Although it was more expensive than standard ply the floor looked great and it was really solid before tiling.

I have got a job to do where some boxing is needed at the end of a bath (same level as the end of the bath, approx 400 x 750) I want the structure to be waterproof as the area is liable to get wet, has anyone got any experience of using NO More Ply this way? Was it any good? Can you reccommend an alternative?

cjbombero

Try Hardie backer 500 (12mm).....you can order this from most branches of CTD......

Reply to No More Ply in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. I came across this forum searching for info so my first post. I'm renovating 1890's...
Replies
Views
Hi, A newcomer here and thank you to anyone with the patience to read my drivel. I am...
Replies
Views
We are currently re-doing our bathroom. Everything has been stripped back. Property is a 1930's...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen