Search the forum,

Discuss Nmp On Rough Floor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

F

Flintstone

image.jpeg
I'm doing a small bathroom and there is no more ply to go down, the floor has been previously tiled onto the floorboards so it's a bit up and down with patches of adhesive, I always use the mega glue and screws, wondering if using rapid flexi might be best option on this occasion? Anyone do that method with no more ply ?

S

Spud

But your self a grinder cup wheel and a dust extraction cowel that attaches straight into your Hoover , that old adhesive will be gone with in a hour and you can do the job like you normally do Pwm sales or Apex grange will have them in stock

F

Flintstone

Not gonna help me today, and I don't carry a Hoover! I can't really slc over the floor boards either as there are gaps between each one!

Reply to Nmp On Rough Floor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm about to tile my kitchen with 600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles. I am tiling onto a subfloor...
Replies
Views
Hi looking for advice laying these floor tiles. My bathroom is chipboard. I’m going to get...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I want to tile over a completely new floor. New floor joists have been installed with...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to achieve a low floor build up including wet UFH over a new suspended timber...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen