Search the forum,

Discuss Nicobond Tiling Solutions Roadshow in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Join the Nicobond and Rubi team as we partner for a series of innovative and informative tiling product demonstrations designed for the professional tiling contractor.

Don't miss out on a morning of exclusive roadshow deals on Nicobond adhesives, grouts, screeds and tiling solution products. Furthermore, Rubi will be demonstrating their latest cutters and will be offering unbeatable deals and freebies.

• Free breakfast and lunch for all attendees
  • Product demonstrations including demonstrations from Rubi on their latest tile cutters, cutting blades and profiling tools
  • Offers on Nicobond adhesives, grouts, screeds and other tiling solutions
  • Freebies

Reply to Nicobond Tiling Solutions Roadshow in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen