Search the forum,

Discuss Newbie tiler in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hello all just thought id introduce myself on here for my 1st post. Looking to gain as much knowledge from all you pros. Been on the site when looking for information and have learned alot just from previous posts so a big thank you to the site and all its members. Hopefuly more to come. Still fairly new to this game so go easy on me and be preparered for the amateur questions (for you pros anyway) many thanks
M

Reaction score
Thanks guys and not long at all been couple of months 3_fall so still alot to learn.
Plan tec only done a few jobs so far kitchen splashbacks and one bathroom with another bathrrom il be doing very soon
All.jobs have been for either family or friends to gain experience

O

Old Mod

Thanks guys and not long at all been couple of months 3_fall so still alot to learn.
Plan tec only done a few jobs so far kitchen splashbacks and one bathroom with another bathrrom il be doing very soon
All.jobs have been for either family or friends to gain experience
Fair play, that’s a sensible approach.

(If you add the @ before a name, that person will be told you’ve mentioned them. You can raise a particular persons attention then, if you wish, of course. :) @MAK_Tiling

Reply to Newbie tiler in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen