Search the forum,

Discuss Newbie from colchester in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Just saying hello
Recently joined after lurking here for dome time now
I’m a self employed kitchen/bathroom fitter, recently went Vat registered so supplying loads more of what I fit which is nice.

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
I supply from various places to be fair, city plumbing supplies, plumb city and sometimes a few online places if my customer has seen something in particular

W

Waluigi

I supply from various places to be fair, city plumbing supplies, plumb city and sometimes a few online places if my customer has seen something in particular

I meant which brands do you spec in your Bathroom work :)

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Ah, my bad
Depends on customers budget obviously
At present I seem to be using Mira for a lot of showering wares, especially keen on the platinum dual showers, doing another 4 of them in the next 6 weeks.
Used the Geberit stuff for a customer few months back, nice but boy was some of it expensive.

W

Waluigi

Is that the new furniture ranges? Yeah they are pretty good. Geb bought out Twyford recently and the prices instantly went up. Shame as the twyford Basin units were quite reasonable.

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Yes the new stuff, got a 2 bathrooms for a customer in November which is spec’ing a freestanding polished double ended cast iron bath. Not looking forward to that due to its cost and that fact it’s 160kg empty!

Reply to Newbie from colchester in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen