Search the forum,

Discuss Newbie - Emergency help - where can you find L-Shaped plastic trim? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

synn

Hi,
I'm in the middle of having my bathroom renovated and my tiler has hit an issue.
The tiles for the shower area have an exposed edge to an old airing cupboard and he's said I will need some L-Shaped plastic trim to cover the exposed edge.
The only issue is that I can't find anywhere that actually sells it, preferably local to me (Rochdale) that I can pick some up, and I can't find anywhere on line either that seems to stock it.
Can someone please help with suggestions on where to buy it from (either local or online)
I need 25mm x 25mm white
Many thanks!
Justin

Reply to Newbie - Emergency help - where can you find L-Shaped plastic trim? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.