Currently reading:
New Years Resolution.

Discuss New Years Resolution. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Mine is to get fitter and loose weight.
Packed in smoking 2 years ago and piled the pounds on so time to loose it now.

Your turn....:D

Good for u mate! Hope u succeed!

And to be nicer to my fellow tilers..lol
(Might struggle with that one)..;)

Hahahahaha will u succeed at this one I ask myself?
thinking-023.GIF

I

Italy

there was once an old tiler Italian, that at age 50 he decided to enroll in a forum, but this forum were writing in a sistem strange.
after a few months old and the poor tiler when he sent messages with smartphones, he wrote them in the same language that read in the forum. TMPO, LOL, TBH, IMO, BECHAUSE, SAME, MARC, TILE, tilers, TAX, ETC ETC.
people who received messages from smartphones began to think that tiler gone crazy.
(mi really happens)
50 years to learn Italian language down the drain.
unfortunately this is the reality. (but I'm glad)

W

White Room

there was once an old tiler Italian, that at age 50 he decided to enroll in a forum, but this forum were writing in a sistem strange.
after a few months old and the poor tiler when he sent messages with smartphones, he wrote them in the same language that read in the forum. TMPO, LOL, TBH, IMO, BECHAUSE, SAME, MARC, TILE, tilers, TAX, ETC ETC.
people who received messages from smartphones began to think that tiler gone crazy.
(mi really happens)
50 years to learn Italian language down the drain.
unfortunately this is the reality. (but I'm glad)

It's taken me 59 years to learn the English language and still screw up at times:rolleyes:

W

White Room

To be honest I will be 60 next year and if you think I'm going to be crawling around on my hands and knees ain't going to be happening.

Enough is enough, I'm sick to death of arseoles who think that waiting 30 days is the norm, I never want to see another dust sheet ever and many reasons.

So that's my new resolution and it will happen.

I

Italy

To be honest I will be 60 next year and if you think I'm going to be crawling around on my hands and knees ain't going to be happening.

Enough is enough, I'm sick to death of arseoles who think that waiting 30 days is the norm, I never want to see another dust sheet ever and many reasons.

Bravo!!!!

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester

You jacking it all in ?

P

p4ulo

I shall be training really hard this year, last year I ruptured my ACL and am recovering well, but aiming to be fully fit by the end of the year. Fully fit to me is running the Dorset Coastal Path Marathon. I won't be doing it again, it took me 7 hours and was the worst thing I have ever done, but just being able to run for a good 3 hours will be a bonus.
(I'll be not drinking in January, and trying to drop my Christmas Gut for the first few months)
I'd also like to be able to manage muscle-ups and a human flag.......been trying on and off for years.....time to nail it!
Oh - and finally finish off the flat.....and relax!

Reply to New Years Resolution. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can be found HERE but is quite long so not as easy to find specific posts. So tell us what you are up...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a couple of years and the tiling business is going quite well but the book-keeper I was recommended...
Replies
Views
Created a new forum category for Tilers' Talk covering all other countries. Please start a new thread of your own by clicking THIS LINK. (you need to be logged in to post)
Replies
Views
    • Winner
  • Article
UK Pro tiling training has been running pro tiling courses for over 18 years and been a member on this forum since 2006, countless lives have been changed for people who have attended our fast...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am about to waterproof an existing shower after taking out all of the old tiles and old mud waterproofing. From what I see there is an existing drainage. The idea is to clean everything...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement