Search the forum,

Discuss new tiler / help needed in wet cutter choice in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hoppy

TF
Reaction score
Hi, i`m looking to purchase a wet cutter for domestic / private work, i`ve looked at wet cutter forums but they go back to 2012 unless i`m looking in the wrong place, any upto date advice, i've heard the dewalt 2400 has problems with slight wobbly blade ? is this true, the sigma looks a beast but a little costly and a bit large to take in to a customers house, I was looking to spend around £400 but got drawn to the dewalt until I heard the wobble thing, any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
None of the above could you use in a customer house.
I have a vitrex pro tile cutter and with good dust sheeting can be used in customers houses.....with a decent blade there great everyday cutters.

U

Unused Account 1

All about a good blade ,nd200 had mine ten year used every day as used good blades easy to cut

bolts

TF
Reaction score
I have a vitrex pro tile too, does the job and picked it up second hand for £110.00 so a bargain really, it had only been used for one job.
there's a ruby DU-200 on Gumtree now for £110.00 in portsmouth or a Vitrex in Walsall area for £100
No idea what part of the country you are in but hope it helps.

T

Time's Ran Out

IMG_0221.PNG
Is it this vitrex that you are meaning?
Bit small for stone work.

Reply to new tiler / help needed in wet cutter choice in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen