Discuss New silicone profile tool in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

W

WetSaw

Picked these up today... 20170217_163327.jpg

D

dave l and l

i have used that one , it was decent pretty much exactly the same as blue version

F

Flintstone

I fingered for years Andy and made a nice job out of it but you can't compete with a profile tool for some areas/tiles

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
You want to be careful using your finger. Silicone can be cancerous. Apparently. Not sure if it has changed over the years but I learnt that on a BAL course.

O

Old Mod

It may well of been hazardous in the past, but not so much now.
The room should be ventilated, and you shouldn't eat it for lunch or silicone your eyes shut. Other than that it's fairly harmless.
Here's a full PDF if you wish to read it.

http://farnell.com/datasheets/1799211.pdf

Here's the first page.

IMG_8406.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
N

NZ_Tiler

The description under the name says. "For all types of silicone, can be used with no soapy water/spray.

You tried with no spray?

Reply to New silicone profile tool in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks