Search the forum,

Discuss New Member in WV in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

TomMcgTX

DIY Tiler
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I signed up to find some help with a small diy tiling job in one of my bathrooms. I hope to use this experience to do more eventually in my home. My experience with tile is zero, with the exception of a small craft when I was a kid. I'm a CAD Designer in the water/wastewater industry, a mandolin player, and enjoy woodworking. I appreciate forums like this, and the people who are willing to share their expertise.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I signed up to find some help with a small diy tiling job in one of my bathrooms. I hope to use this experience to do more eventually in my home. My experience with tile is zero, with the exception of a small craft when I was a kid. I'm a CAD Designer in the water/wastewater industry, a mandolin player, and enjoy woodworking. I appreciate forums like this, and the people who are willing to share their expertise.
Welcome to the forum Tom. : )

Thanks for your kind words. The people on this forum are rare it seems. We have a couple of other forums and not all members of them are as kind it seems. :p

Don't suppose you have any pictures of your masterpiece you made as a kid? Long shot I guess lol :D

TomMcgTX

DIY Tiler
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Tom. : )

Thanks for your kind words. The people on this forum are rare it seems. We have a couple of other forums and not all members of them are as kind it seems. :p

Don't suppose you have any pictures of your masterpiece you made as a kid? Long shot I guess lol :D

I don't think so! It was about 8 inches square with sloped sides, kind of like a tray. We glued the tiles in place and grouted them.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Welcome Tom, West Viriginia must be beautiful at this time of year! Hows it looking?

Reply to New Member in WV in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen