Search the forum,

Discuss New Cutter Time - Rubi TP-66-T or Sigma - or Double Rail in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

F

Flintstone

I had the exact same dilemma a few weeks ago with my Rubi being tired and the parts Costing £100, I took advice from everyone on here and got a sigma 3c3m Max, which is a push handle. It is 72cm. It's far better at cutting, more power, less breakages, in fact no breakages. Also cuts off smaller cuts. Just takes a bit of getting used to sighting it up with the single rail but once you get that Sussed it's great. I bought a box separate. £50

McLovin

TF
Reaction score
I had the exact same dilemma a few weeks ago with my Rubi being tired and the parts Costing £100, I took advice from everyone on here and got a sigma 3c3m Max, which is a push handle. It is 72cm. It's far better at cutting, more power, less breakages, in fact no breakages. Also cuts off smaller cuts. Just takes a bit of getting used to sighting it up with the single rail but once you get that Sussed it's great. I bought a box separate. £50

This is the exact reply I was hoping for. I wanted the sigma but wanted someone who was a rubi man to say he had been converted.

A

AndY mac

Don't waste time sleeping on it. Was it the wonderstuff that said there's
No other way there's no other way.

F

Flintstone

One thing I really like about the sigma is the measuring bar, I've not even been marking the tiles most of the time just measure the gap then put tile in cutter and cut it perfect size

Reply to New Cutter Time - Rubi TP-66-T or Sigma - or Double Rail in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen