Search the forum,

Discuss Need help getting around on TilersForums.co.uk? in the Struggling With The Forum? - Ask for Help Here area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
How big is your keyboard @3_fall are you blind or something? lol

Can you set that to normal sized the same as normal human beings who have normal sized arms and hold their phone just a couple of feet away from their face when typing instead of down the road? lol

Upvote 0
J

J Sid

I must admit, it’s a little irritating having to scroll the reply box up to see what you’re actually writing, petty I know, but you did ask. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
shorter, more concise answer may solve the problem :oops: or a different phone, doesn't happen on mine :)

Upvote 0
O

Old Mod

How big is your keyboard @3_fall are you blind or something? lol

Can you set that to normal sized the same as normal human beings who have normal sized arms and hold their phone just a couple of feet away from their face when typing instead of down the road? lol

My keyboard is normal size Dan.
The black keyboard is screen shot of your keyboard from earlier post.
I was showing you exactly what happens when I reply to a particular post.

Upvote 0

Reply to Need help getting around on TilersForums.co.uk? in the Struggling With The Forum? - Ask for Help Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen