Search the forum,

Discuss Need General Risk and method statments for tiling can anyone help in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

spartan60

Hi

i have just won a contract on tiling some flats and need risk and method statment,

a general tiling one would do!

Thanks

G

grumpygrouter

Hi Spartan60 would you be good enough to introduce yourself in the "New Members " section, that way people will know you are a new contributor. Maybe you can tell us a bit about yourself.

Welcome, by the way.

Can't help wit the method statement either though if you do a google search it may bring something up.:thumbsup:

Grumpy

D

DHTiling

hello and welcome to the forums.....as grumpy say's if you use google it will turn up some examples no probs,..........

Reply to Need General Risk and method statments for tiling can anyone help in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time posting. I’m in the middle of tiling my own bathroom, first time having a go at...
Replies
Views
Hi there. Wondering if anyone can help? We had a path laid using reclaimed quarry tiles on top...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm looking to tile the entirety of our small patio area with either brick slips or...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen