Currently reading:
Mybuilder tradesman of the year

Discuss Mybuilder tradesman of the year in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

GoneGuy

hello everyone, I have checked with the boss about posting about this.

Basically I have been nominated for tradesman of the year on mybuilder, ( I was also nominated last year).
If I do win I will be donating £500 to a local charity that helped to look after my nephew in his final weeks, the charity is children’s leukaemia society based in splott area of Cardiff.
All you have to do is vote in the link.
Thank you very much.
Kitchen and bathroom tiling - Job of the Year - https://www.mybuilder.com/competitions/joty-2018/entries/9157?utm_campaign=Competition%3AJobOfTheYear%2FtradesmanNomination&utm_medium=email&utm_source=MyBuilder#

G

GoneGuy

Thank you everyone who has voted, I have just received a text message off the customer who has nominated me. She is not on social media and has been busy with hospital appointments and I told her about my donation and she said that if I win she will match my donation :)
So children’s leukaemia society would receive £1000. :)

G

GoneGuy

Thank
Wow, there is a lot of trim in that bathroom!

104 now Adrian.

Fingers crossed.
thank you for your vote.
Yes there is a bit of trim that goes with the pvc panels o_O.
The plasterer let her down and she needed the bathroom completed quickly so opted for the panels for the wall.
At a later date she wants me to go back and tile the walls to match the floors I tiled

Reply to Mybuilder tradesman of the year in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement